Friday, January 28, 2011

New Year Sewing/Craft resolution

I want to make a craft resolution for myself this year. I know it's going to be a busy year with the new baby coming in April. But I want to make sure that I make time for myself, as well as being mom to 2 kids under 3, wife, homemaker, chaufeur, financial planner, social planner, etc etc. Sewing/crafting seems to provide the instant gratification that I can accommodate right now. I mean, I love home decor, refinishing furniture, jewellery making, etc etc as well, but they just take up too much time and space in the house. Sewing/crafting for my family not only gives me joy and relaxation, but seeing them being enjoyed by my family is even more gratifying!

I plan to make at least 1 gift for each family member this year (for birthdays and/or X'mas) with my existing fabric/craft supplies stash. I think I need to start planning now.

No comments:

Post a Comment