Saturday, September 17, 2011

Self-stitched Sept'11 Challenge - Sept 6,7,8,9,10

Sorry I haven't posted the pics from self-stitched Sept'11 challenge for a while because the kids and the parents were sick. Here they are:

Sept 6:
Here I'm wearing a self-stitched poly knit top (Vogue 7933) and poly stretch woven self-stitched pants (Vogue 8041).

Sept 7:Here I'm wearing a thrifted shrunken men's merino wool sweater and self-stitched red stretch denim jeans (Vogue 8041).

Sept 8:Here I'm wearing a self-stitched green corduroy jacket and black poly stretch woven pants (Vogue 7933).

Sept 9:
I'm wearing a self-stitched top (McCall's 5050) and microfibre cargo pants.

Sept 10:I'm wearing a self-stitched top (New Look 6809) and the same microfibre cargo pants (great for all the kids' dirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment