Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blogspiration - The Refashionista!!

I love Refashioning and I'm a fan of many amazing Refashioning blogs. One of my Refash Idols is the 'Refashionista'. She is quite well known by mainstream media now (she was featured on American network TV). She finds these $1 not-so-attractive garments from her local thrift stores and made them into awesome fun garments. One of her recent refashions had me floored - A simple and quick refashion from Ugly Gaucho Pants to Awesome Sexy Dress. 

ba7914
source

Isn't she seriously talented? I think yes! You can check her out all her awesome refashion projects at her blog: refashionista.net.



6 comments:

  1. What a great remake - some people just seem to think outside the sewing square, don't they ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just so in awe by these really creative people on the blogsphere! I have so much to learn from them.

      Delete
  2. Whoa, Lovenicky!

    This is amazing. Thanks for the eye-candy, share. I'm going to Pin so a friend of mine can see. She was just speaking with me yesterday about such things. She has GOT to see this.

    Hugzzz,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. She is amazing, right? Her ideas are so inspiring that it helps me look at so-so garments in my closet or at the Thrift stores in a totally different light.

      Delete
  3. Hi!
    She is amazing and very creative!
    There is another Blog you must know about: A Dress A Day! She is also very creative and talented! You will be amazed! And read it from the oldest post to undestand why she began the Blog... :D
    Kisses from Portugal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena A. I will definitely check her blog out! ;-)

      Delete