Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MAGAM Oct Project Plan - A Jacket

The weather has become much colder this month. My kids are wearing their winter coats already! I decided to make a Fall/Winter jacket using my stashes: Fabric (including remnants that is too small for a single garment) and an existing Pattern that I thrifted from my local thrift store. I have been inspired by a few RTW trends this season: Moto style zipped jackets, Quilted jackets and Jackets with contrast sleeves.

So I will be incorporating multiple trends and multiple sewing objectives into this 1 jacket. Not too ambitious at all!



4 comments:

  1. This should be really nice. Of course, I'll go for that skirt/jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorothy DotDot! I hope it will become a simple but useful jacket for the colder months!

      Delete
  2. I posted on MAGAM to say I loved your choice of pattern and fabric. I'll be following your process with great interest. Pity the pattern is OOP - it's just my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! I'm trying hard to bust my fabric/remnant stash. I look forward to finishing the jacket too!

      Delete