Saturday, May 16, 2015

Me Made May 2015 - May 14, 15, 16

The weather has been cool the last few days but I couldn't wait to wear my summery clothes. So I tried to 'winterize' them. Here are the pictures from my Me Made May 2015 challenge for the last few days:

May 14:
Me Made blue quilting cotton floral sundress
Me Refashioned wool sweater from a men's L sweater
Thrifted necklace and thrifted boots

May 15:
Me Refashioned merino wool sweater from a L long sweater dress
Me Made red stretch cotton skinny jeans
Me Made scarf from stash fabric remnant
Thrifted leather jacket
Thrifted boots

May 16:
Me Made stretch denim shorts (Vogue 8041)
Me Made stash fabric remnant scarf

I'm having fun so far digging into my closet for some rarely worn garments. Looking forward to the outfits for the rest of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment