Sunday, May 31, 2015

Me Made May2015 - May 25 to 31

This is the last of the Me Made may 2015 outfits. I had great fun with this challenge again. Thanks to Zoe Edwards of the 'SoZo' blog for organizing this again this year!

May 25:
Me Refashioned tank from a men's shirt
Me Made linen shorts

May 26:
Me Refashioned denim shirt
Me Made floral cotton shorts
Me Made coral and metal necklace

May 27:
Me Made cotton voile dress (Simplicity 3742)
Me Refashioned cotton cardigan
Me Made coral and wood necklace

May 28:
Me Made ponte knit faux wrap top (New Look 6729)
Me Made linen pants
Me Made turquoise and tiger eye necklace

May 29:
Me Made pink floral cotton voile peasant top
Me Made stretch cotton shorts (Vogue 8041)

May 30:
Me Made quilting cotton tunic
Me Made linen shorts

May 31:
Me refashioned cotton cardigan
Me Made red stretch lace dress

I'm still feeling a bit guilty about the amount of Me Made and Me Refashioned clothing in my wardrobe. I still have more Spring/Summer stuff that I made that I haven't worn this month! Not to mention all the Me Made Winter and Autumn clothes! Perhaps I should set up one of those 'Shop my Closet' links on my blog to streamline my wardrobe and to give them a good home?! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I just love the recycled top in the first picture - well, I like them all, but that really caught my eye. But we must do something about your residual guilt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! That refashioned men's shirt was one of my favourites too! I feel like a hypocrite sometimes when I'm teaching the kids to streamline their toys and clothing. And I'm the biggest offender in the family! ;-)

      Delete