Saturday, November 7, 2015

Handmade Christmas Presents Challenge - Quick and Easy Neck Warmers

With some fleece scraps in my scrap box, I decided to make some quick and easy neck warmers (neck gaiters) for hubby and the kids. to match the fleece hats I made them. Luckily I had just enough fabric scraps. It was such an easy and quick project. All three neck warmers only took an hour from cutting to finishing! I used fold over elastics that I already have in my stash to bind the edges. And here they are:

I am happy with the progress of this handmade Christmas some far. I have more gifts to make. Let's get on with it!

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea - neckwarmers would be ideal in your climate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! You are right. Neck warmers and hats and mittens are must haves for at least 5 months each year in this part of the world.

      Delete