Saturday, December 5, 2015

Handmade Christmas Presents Challenge - Earrings!

I'm almost reaching the end of my Handmade Christmas Presents Challenge. I made earrings for my kids' teachers. I usually give gift cards as well as a handmade personal gift for the teachers a few times a year. One of the teachers actually wear my handmade earrings to the classroom and told me she appreciated them. As they are all women teachers this year, I'm hoping these sparkly jewelry will put them in a good holiday mood!


4 comments:

  1. Handmade gifts are the best. I'm sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cennetta! I always try to make someone personal for the teachers along with gift cars. Something practical and something a bit more indulgent.

      Delete
  2. Earrings are a great gift idea, and these are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I observe the colours of the jewelry they usually wear in the last few weeks. Hopefully I have made something that they will enjoy wearing.

      Delete