Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Holiday 2016 Sewing: 6th handmade gift plans - tweed sparkly cushions

As mentioned before, I have too much fabric in my stash. When I dug into my stash I found this plaid sparkly tweed. I decided to make a pair of cushions for family members who have a grey decor. It's difficult to see in the photo but there are silver threads running through the fabric. I figure that black and white cushions will go with any decor. I hope they like them!


Another great stash busting x'mas gift!

4 comments:

  1. Too much stash - once I would never have agreed with you, but now...these are really cute. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! I really have too much fabrics! After not buying fabrics for a few years, I still have lots. I need to make more gifts for other people!!

      Delete
  2. These are nice! I'm sure they will be very happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I like them myself. Perhaps I'll make a pair for myself next week! ;-)

      Delete