Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A little purple bucket bag for a toddler girl

I have made this little bucket bag for my friend's little toddler girl. Her favourite colour is purple. This is the only purple fabric I have in my stash. I  added some home decor material on the top and some thrifted silver trim to embellish it. The straps are made with upcycled jeans remnants. The bag is fully lined with an upcycled bed sheet. I hope she will like it!

I quite like the combination of the purple with the green trim. Perhaps I'll make another purse for grownups with this particular fabric combination.

2 comments:

  1. Those colours do look very nice together. And I bet that little girl will have a great time putting things into and out of her new bag. Kids seem to love that game :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I designed the dimensions to be just so after observing my daughter putting her stuffed toys in the bag.

      Delete