Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Grand Opening of my Little Shop! Teachers' Appreciation Gifts

I have been giving handmade upcycled bags to my kids' teachers for the past few years. They were popular with the teachers and I still see them using my bags year after year. These are the ones I have made so far for this year:


Some of the teachers have encouraged me to set up a shop to sell my handicraft. I have sold my handmade handicraft via friends/colleagues before but I have never set up an online shop until now. So I decided to set up a small shop on Facebook and see how it goes. These one of a kind, EcoChic bags are made with upcycled clothing and home furnishings.

Drum roll......

The Grand Opening of ByLovenicky little shop!!!!!!!!!


If you have time, check out my little shop on Facebook and let me know what you think! 20% off on all purchases until June 23.

More stock will be added as I 'sweatshop' myself away each night after the kids have gone to bed! :-)




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the name "EcoChic" and the fact that you are upcycling fabric! This is what I have been trying to do with my crafts as well. I think the Facebook shop is a good idea; I've heard Etsy is not as good as it used to be as they've started allowing resale of mass-produced goods.

    Best of luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I haven't sold anything yet on Facebook so I don't know if it's worthwhile yet.

      Delete